Your Ansonborough Townhome features bright, spacious rooms, top-of-the line appliances, ample storage and luxurious baths. If you expect extra touches like granite countertops, a fireplace and 10-foot ceilings, you are, indeed, cut out for Ansonborough.
You’re cut out for Ansonborough if you can imagine:
- Sipping morning coffee or an evening glass of wine on your private garden terrace or front porch
- Relaxing or entertaining in your expansive living room with 10 foot ceilings
- Baking cookies for the grandchildren or preparing a gourmet dinner in your open, well-planned kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances
- Fully enclosed over-sized two-car garage
- Painting, sewing or catching up on paperwork in your Carriage House studio or office
- Strolling to the retail shops for a delicious bistro dinner or night cap with friends
- Taking care of banking, grocery shopping and other errands – all while out on your morning walk
Depicted below are the top and bottom floors of the Townhomes. Some townhomes come with an optional “Carriage House” which is also depicted below as the Optional Accessory Unity Above the Garage.
Lower LevelUpper Level